We meet each week for a catered breakfast buffet:
- Wednesday mornings
- 7:15 – 8:30 am
- Masonic Hall, 373 North Main Street, Sebastopol
Over breakfast, we discuss general business and at each meeting we have an inspirational and informing speaker. Speakers are drawn from a range of organizations and locations and each of them has an interesting story to tell. Past speakers include:
- State Senator Mike Maguire who spoke about the state of the state,
- Executive Director of Habitat for Humanity who spoke about the organization’s programs in the local area
- A representative of the Humane Society who spoke about adopting cats and dogs.
- The “San Quentin Guitar Man” Buzzy Martin
- Our own members have spoken about hiking the Appalachian Trail and being at Mt Everest when the earthquake struck in Nepal.
If you are interested in attending a meeting, contact us to express your interest. We’ll set you up with a Rotarian to act as your host-who will be there to greet you at the meeting, sign you in, and make you feel at home. After attending one or two meetings we can discuss joining the club if you are interested.
If you are interested in attending a meeting, contact us using this form: